Mission and Goal
Mission – IntelliTec Colleges’ mission is to build a better community through quality and excellence in career training.
Locations & History
History – IntelliTec Colleges has been training people for various careers in Colorado since 1965.
We will help you sell your strengths to employers.
The job market is a competition, and you need to know how to sell yourself. We will help you understand your strengths and how best to showcase them to potential employers.
If you are an employer looking for IntelliTec College graduates to hire, please visit our the Hire Our Graduates page to make an inquiry.
We’ll help you compete, providing advice and assistance with:
- Creating cover letters
- Writing professional resumes
- Navigating the application process
- Learning how to network
- Making a follow-up call
- Preparing for the interview
Whether you’re a new student, a recent graduate, or an IntelliTec alumni, we want you to see us first for the most effective strategies regarding your job search.
ACCSCAccrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
Recent ACCSC News
- October 28, 2016: U.S. Department of Education Renews ACCSC’s Recognition for 5 Years.
- August, 2016: NACIQI Recommends Continuing ACCSC’s Recognition for Five Years.