FORTIS is a leading post-secondary network of colleges and institutes that engages students in a powerful learning and training experience for lifelong growth. With the addition of its new campus, FORTIS now offers career-based training, diploma and degree-granting programs at more than 40 schools in 15 states.
FORTIS College and FORTIS Institute campuses prepare students for careers in healthcare, business and technology and various trades. FORTIS also offers online learning platforms for many of its programs.
Each FORTIS campus is accredited by a nationally recognized body. Program offerings and accreditations vary by campus.
For more information regarding campuses, Click here
Accredited Colleges and Vocational Schools at Fortis
If you’re looking for accredited colleges or vocational schools, you have come to the right place! While each campus varies in program offerings, accrediting bodies, and specific programmatic accreditations, all are institutionally accredited!Each of our colleges and institutes are institutionally accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies:
- Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES)
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS)
- Accrediting Commission of the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET)
- Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE)
See each school's Campus page or click on the CONSUMER INFO button on the right to view individual campus or programmatic accreditations
For more information regarding Accreditation, Click here