Six campuses in New York and New Jersey, plus Berkeley College Online®
New Jersey Campuses (4 locations)
- Newark, NJ
- Paramus, NJ
- Woodbridge, NJ
- Woodland Park, NJ
New York Campuses (2 locations)
- New York, NY (43rd St & 41st St locations)
- White Plains, NY
Berkeley College Online
AT A GLANCE
Berkeley College empowers students to achieve lifelong success in dynamic careers.
Berkeley College admits students on a semester basis for the fall, winter, and spring terms.
Over 7,000 students (including more than 350 international students representing over 50 countries).
More than $45 million in Berkeley College institutional aid was provided to qualified students during the 2017-2018 award year.
Preparing students for professional and personal success is what Berkeley College is all about. From career-focused degree and certificate programs offered in some of today’s most in-demand professions to extensive support resources, YOU are at the center of everything we do at Berkeley. Berkeley College offers career-focused programs, supportive professors with real-world industry knowledge, hands-on learning through our internship program, and a variety of supplemental programs and activities.
Awards & Recognitions
While our most important measure of our work is the success of our students, Berkeley College takes pride in the numerous awards and recognitions we have received across various segments of the institution.
- Top 1% in Overall Mobility Index – New York; Top 4% – New Jersey, 2017 – The Equality of Opportunity Project
- Best Online Bachelor’s Programs, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Open Doors Report, 2016-2017, Berkeley College – New York ranked 13th in international student enrollment under “Special Focus Institutions”
- Return on Investment (ROI), 2013 – The ROI of a degree from Berkeley College – New York outperformed 96 percent of U.S. colleges and universities in a study by PayScale, Inc.
- USDLA/Quality Standards Certification, 2013-2018 – United States Distance Learning Association
- Best Online Programs for Veterans, 2014-2019 – U.S. News & World Report
- Top School, 2015, 2017 and 2018 – Military Advanced Education and Transition
- Military Friendly® Top 10 Nontraditional School, 2017 – Victory Media
- Military Friendly® Top 10 Spouse School, 2017 – Victory Media
- Best for Vets: Four-year Colleges, 2014-2015 and 2017-2019 – Military Times
- Best of the Best, 2014-2015 and 2017-2018 – U.S. Veterans Magazine
- Military Friendly School, 2010-2014 and 2016 – G.I. Jobs
- Military Friendly School, 2010-2014 – Military Advanced Education
- Best for Vets, Online and Nontraditional, 2013 – Military Times
- Partnership in Caring Award, 2018 – Healing the Children® New Jersey
- Excellence in Community Service, 2018 – New Jersey Business and Industry Association
- Impressive Good Works, Champion of Good Works, Companies That Care, 2014-2018 – Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Great Oak Awards Finalist, 2015-2017 – New Jersey Monthly
- New Good Neighbor Award, 2008 and 2016 – New Jersey Business and Industry Association
- President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, 2014 (New York), 2015 (New York and New Jersey). Patriot Award, 2014 – Office of the Secretary of Defense Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve
- Appreciation Award, 2014 – Paramus Cultural Arts Council, Borough of Paramus and Paramus Library
- Harold Fitzpatrick Community Leadership Award, 2012 – African-American Men of Westchester and The Business Council of Westchester
- Hall of Fame, 2011 – Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Walk to Cure Diabetes
- Best Practices, 2016-2018 – Commerce and Industry Association of New Jersey
- Best Places to Work in New Jersey, 2005-2008, 2010-2013 – NJBIZ
- Best Companies to Work for in New York State (NYS), 2008 and 2010-2011 – NYS Society for Human Resource Management and the Best Companies Group
- Outstanding Employer, 2010 – New Jersey Business and Industry Association
Berkeley College reserves the right to add, discontinue, or modify its programs and policies at any time. Modifications subsequent to the original publication of this document may not be reflected here. For up-to-date and detailed information, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu and view our catalogs at BerkeleyCollege.edu/Publications. For more information about Berkeley College graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed programs, and other important disclosures, please visit BerkeleyCollege.edu/disclosures .
For additional information regarding prospective students, please click here.
- Not all degree and certificate programs and courses are offered at all campuses. You may be required to take some courses at another campus or online.
- Free lifetime career assistance for graduates*.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports:
Annual Security and Fire Safety Reports. Berkeley College's annual security and fire safety reports are available online at: berkeleycollege.edu/SecurityReport. These reports contain information on topics such as campus safety and security; emergency/evacuation procedures; fire safety procedures; designated crime statistics going back three years; college policies; and information regarding sexual misconduct. Paper copies available upon request to the Public Safety Department (973)-278-5400 Ext. 1194 or PublicSafety@BerkeleyCollege.edu.
*   while the College is in operation